- We Allowed This to Happen
- How pretty is *your* iTunes library?
- 24 Cigarettes and One Pipe: Hammett and Chandler
- Thanksgiving at Home
- The Republican Party in a Second Obama Term
- Elvis on My Elbow, Dylan on My Calf: Tattoos
- Samsung, Stop Your Photocopiers. (And Apple, Stop Your Lawyers)
- How Hot It Was, How Hot
Category Archives: Site News
Yes, I gave the place another face lift. I think this is going to be it for a while, at least until I get off my ass and hire someone to make the exact theme that I want. Until then, this one will do.
I’m ditching the old Nonsuchworks moniker — I got tired of the baffled looks it tended to inspire — and doing business under my own name from now on. With a new name comes a new theme. I’ll probably tweak it or find something different but similar, but a change does seem in order.
New content to come.
Just posted an interview I did with John Doe of X back in June 2000. So odd to recall a time when computers with CD burners were just beginning to appear.